YIKES! That title irritates the living daylights out of me….
“Should Your Company ALLOW Telecommuting?” I ran across an article today with that title.
How WRONG is that? Companies should ENCOURAGE telecommuting because:
1. It increases employee productivity.
2. It helps companies meet GREEN initiatives.
3. Telecommuting (or coworking) employees are HAPPIER employees.
4. Telecommuting saves the EMPLOYEE time and money (and damn it…companies should CARE about their employees).
5. It is GOOD for both the EMPLOYER and EMPLOYEE…not just a perk for the employee. Geeezz..
Get with the program people….ALLOWING telecommuting is backwards thinking, and WRONG…