Video conferencing has been added to ReadyTalk (for some reason I thought they already had it….oh well.)
I like press releases. No work for me….a new blog entry for you. Call me lazy! 😉
We are pleased to announce the availability of ReadyTalk video conferencing, enabling you to get the most out of your collaboration experience with fully integrated audio, web and video conferencing.
Video conferencing brings the valuable element of face-to-face engagement to your meetings, making it ideal for collaboration, interviews and small trainings. Here are some details on ReadyTalk video conferencing:
- Four simultaneous video conferencing feeds which can be shared by chairpersons, co-presenters, or participants.
- Included in your existing web conferencing subscription at no extra charge.
- 25 participant capacity for viewing the video feeds.
- Participants viewing feeds can share their video feed when a slot becomes available.
- Chairpersons and co-presenters can actively manage the shared video feeds.
- Video feeds are shared in a film strip next to your web conference content.
Ready to get started? Your subscription has access to video conferencing today! If you have any questions regarding your account or this feature, please let me know.
Audio & Web Conferencing, ReadyTalk